|Dinosaur Picture Frame|
Thank you so much to everyone for all the positive feedback on this dinosaur party. It was a lot of fun to put together! I like making things that are simple but still show my personal style. This picture frame was the perfect touch for our Dino Bash food table.
I know sometimes even a small craft seems overwhelming because you have to find all the materials that you need. Well… since I like you all so much I decided to put a craft kit together with every single item that you will need to make this adorable frame, yay!
The Dinosaur Picture Frame Craft Kit includes:
1. Unfinished Wood frame
3. Two bottles of acrylic paint in the colors used for this frame
4. Vile of Martha Stewart glitter
5. Unfinished Wood dinosaur
6. Craft glue
7. Google eye for dinosaur
This entire project will take you less than an hour to complete and is super simple. It is even more simple when you have all the materials wrapped up in a box and ready to go!
Giveaway requirements: You have up to 4 chances to enter
1. Become a fan of Two Prince Bakery Theater on Facebook, leave a comment that you have
if you are already a fan post a comment that you are.
2. Become a follower of the Two Prince Bakery Theater blog, leave a comment that you have or already do
3. Post link to giveaway on your Facebook page, leave a comment that you have
4. Leave a comment telling us where you would display this photo frame and how would you use it.
We will check the you completed the requirement for your entry
Good luck! The giveaway will close on Monday May 23rd at midnight!